Virtualized Desktop Infrastructure
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure brings down costs, brings in easier user management and enhances end point security
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Desktop virtualization is software that separates the physical desktop environment and applications from the clients used to access it. It is generally deployed along with solutions that virtualize the desktop applications and user profile management. The solution in its entirely is termed VDI – Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
By segregating the physical clients from the Desktop environment and applications, VDI brings in several benefits to IT such as easier storage and DR. It also reduces user management time, and increases productivity, even while giving users the flexibility to use a variety of devices.
While the benefits of VDI are many, you need to consider many factors before going down the VDI path, such as:
- How well will your users embrace VDI
- Factor in implications to your future operating systems and device strategies
- Do you have adequate storage, and is the additional storage requirements available, or do you need to make major capital investments?
- How well does it work with your current network business applications
- Enhances end point security by centralizing all client resources
Plan and deploy optimized VDI
We have the expertise and experience in multiple VDI technologies across a wide range of IT infrastructure environments and compliance requirements. We can help you:
- Assess your current environment and design an optimum architecture
- Recommend requirement, environment and budget appropriate technologies
- Deploy VDI and migrate all your users
- Train your users in the new environment and set up a helpdesk till such time all users are comfortable with VDI
Our technology partners
Contact us to secure your IT needs.
Discover tailored IT services designed specifically for your business needs and experience our latest technological insights through a test drive.