Unified Computing / Datacenter solutions
Unite Network, Computer, Storage and Virtualization into a single cohesive system. Introducing Unified Computing...
Cisco UCS consists of Blade Servers, Rack servers, UCS System management software, Server Adapters - CISCO UCS Server I/O, Pcle-Nvme Storage, and GPU Technology, Blade servers for ISR routers and rack and power infrastructure.Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) consists of a product portfolio that includes blade and rack servers, edge scale computing, converged infrastructure, and hyper-converged infrastructure solutions.
CISCO UCS functions as a single whole
Servers, storage and network are tightly integrated, tested with many applications and optimized for performance. With all the separate elements operating as a single whole, efficiency is maximized.
With Cisco UCS reduce the number of devices you procure and deploy, while at the same time simplifying your datacenter architecture.
A Unified Computing System delivers several benefits such as:
- Reduces total cost of ownership at all levels
- By enabling just-in- time provisioning and mobility support, it increases the productivity of IT staff
- The UCS functions as a single integrated whole, with a single pane of management easing the task of administration
- It is easily scalable and can support hundreds of servers and thousands of virtual machines
CISCO's UCS brings agility and cost efficiency by :
- Eliminating manual configurations: USC Manager is embedded in all systems, and features Auto Discovery and self-integrating components
- All repetitive tasks are automated: It uses service profiles, and can be managed through policies
- Seamless Integration: It extends the investment in existing tools, by seamlessly integrating existing tools into UCS
Management through a Single Pane of glass
Every element in UCS can be managed through a single pane of glass. Whether it is storage, managing virtual severs, network, provisioning of new servers or storage, self service catalog and self provisioning and charge-back : every single feature can be accessed and managed through the same control panel.
Why Frontier for CISCO UCS
- Frontier is a CISCO partner for two decades
- Expertise in Networking, Storage and Servers
- Experience and expertise in SDN
- Over 1000 Networking projects executed
- Over 10,000 servers virtualized
- Over 300 Storage virtualizations
- Over 50,000 desktops virtualized
- Private cloud design , deployment and management
- Dev-Ops and Sys-ops expertise